Sunday, April 03, 2005
The Ultimate Answer
Now comes the better part.
Read the e-mail sent by Apple trying to justify themselves.
---------------------------------------------------------
Dear Rafael,
Thank you for your reply.
We are sorry for the inconvenience and understand how frustrating this must be.
We understand your issue and the importance for you to have iDVD re-installed on your computer. However we do not have the technical expertise to help you do so. Please, contact our technical support line at 902 151 992, so our technicians may assist you and provide an adequate solution for the issue.
Best regards,
Apple Online Services Support
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
902 numbers in Spain are not free, you know, and I shouldn't have to call any numbers or send any faxes (especially when dealing with a hightech company like Apple) to get back some I have already paid for.
If you do not have the technical expertise to help, then who does?
You'll have to excuse me but all this sounds like a lot of crap, to put it lightly.
Just give me back the damned piece of software that you've already charged me for.
It is as simple as sending it by email or providing a download site.
From what I see in mac forums I am not alone with this problem, but you can be certain that I am not spending any more time and money with you.
Read the e-mail sent by Apple trying to justify themselves.
---------------------------------------------------------
Dear Rafael,
Thank you for your reply.
We are sorry for the inconvenience and understand how frustrating this must be.
We understand your issue and the importance for you to have iDVD re-installed on your computer. However we do not have the technical expertise to help you do so. Please, contact our technical support line at 902 151 992, so our technicians may assist you and provide an adequate solution for the issue.
Best regards,
Apple Online Services Support
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
902 numbers in Spain are not free, you know, and I shouldn't have to call any numbers or send any faxes (especially when dealing with a hightech company like Apple) to get back some I have already paid for.
If you do not have the technical expertise to help, then who does?
You'll have to excuse me but all this sounds like a lot of crap, to put it lightly.
Just give me back the damned piece of software that you've already charged me for.
It is as simple as sending it by email or providing a download site.
From what I see in mac forums I am not alone with this problem, but you can be certain that I am not spending any more time and money with you.
